CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 04-01-2007, 08:29 AM   #1
Steven L Blondeau

Profile:
I'm in the process of purchasing an 800 sq ft warehouse space. 200 of that is an upstairs loft where I'll be able to set up a music studio. The downstairs 600 sq ft(most of it under a 23 ft ceiling) will be the family and friends gym. I've got kettlebells, rings, climbing rope, and a rower. I'll be looking for a ghd, bars and bumper plates, power rack, maybe dumbbells,full set of D-balls, rubber flooring and anything else that is a must have. What merchants would you recommend if I wanted to get everything in one step rather than shop around? I'll be contacting Gill Athletics this week.

Any thoughts for must have items in the gym would(Dubbed the Post Modern Warrior Den by my philosopher friend) be appreciated? This is a dream come true project. We've budgeted 10k for equipment and construction(wall ball target, setting climbing rope and rings, rubber flooring, sound proofing).
Old 04-01-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Steven,

I offer the Crossfit Discount though Gill Athletics. I've got everything you need, and I can get it over to you at a great price. You can reach me at jon@againfaster.com any time.

We'll get a package worked out, and I can assist you with planning the space effectively if you'd like.

Best,

Jon