CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 10-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #11
Guy Erez

Profile:
Re: Beginner007

Third workout,

Puppies (-) lol,

4 rounds of:

150 meter run, and about 50-100 of walking each round, since I did it on a treadmill.
7 assisted pull ups, same way as my previous workout.
7 front squats with an empty Oly bar, worked on my power clean rack position while doing them (naturally), feels like a b1tch, it hurts my neck and when squatting down the bar almost falls. but feels better than last time.
7 pushups (I did 1 round with legs on bench coach, and the rest of the rounds were regular pushups)

those 4 rounds took me roughly 20 minutes, about so.

That's pretty much it, I was exhausted as usual, but it did feel better this time.

Hope next training session I could put up to the puppy standard, did 1 round less this time, and the rest I've mentioned.

Last edited by Guy Erez : 10-19-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #12
Guy Erez

Profile:

Sport's class, pull-up test..
6 strict pull-ups, the 7th one was about forhead-nose, but not a full one so it didn't count.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #13
Guy Erez

Profile:

Fourth workout,

Brenton- RIP
(Couldn't edit the rest of the posts, so I will write it here: my second workout was Forrest-RIP, and the third was Bulger-RIP)

puppies (-)

3 rounds of:
50 feet bear crawl (about 50 feet I guess)
5-10 broad jumps

did around 9-12 burpees total.

Honestly, I don't know if it may be because of my nutrition today, which wasn't very good, I didn't eat much, or was it because of the lack of warm up, I did warm up, but I trained at home, so I did a very simple one, a few jumps on the spot, throwing a few punches and all that.
And I sweated like half a gallon-to a gallon of water, honestly I don't think I have ever sweated like this, I almost passed -out in the shower lol.

Hope to get better.

Last edited by Guy Erez : 10-23-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #14
Carl Amolat

Profile:

You'll get better. Keep up the good work. But be sure to listen to your body to prevent overtraining.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:12 AM   #15
Guy Erez

Profile:

Thanks, Yah I'm doing a 3 days a week routine, so it should be fine for now, just need to boost up my nutrition.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:03 PM   #16
Guy Erez

Profile:

Was supposed to be 15-12-9

of Deadlift and Overhead squats.

The deadlift was quite fine, did it with about 66lbs, it was quite easy but I need to work on my flexibility.
Overhead squats I tried with light weights, but it still felt so horrible on my shoulders, because of my horrible flexibility.
So I did some front squats for lower reps with 66lbs, it was honestly quite hard, I really felt my quads.

Don't really have timing, probably about 10 minutes, wasn't a really tough workout, I can tell since I spoke to my friends on the gym, if it would have been a hard workout, I wouldn't be able to talk at all, lol.