CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 04-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #1
Dom Fruci

Profile:
Nightmare...

I had a nightmare last night of me trying to do handstand push-ups against a wall, but couldn't even hold myself up because my shoulders were so weak. Right when I woke up I ran downstairs to my family room and did a couple and held myself upside down for about 2 minutes to make sure I was fine...
Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
John Casey

Profile:
Re: Nightmare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Fruci View Post
I had a nightmare last night of me trying to do handstand push-ups against a wall, but couldn't even hold myself up because my shoulders were so weak. Right when I woke up I ran downstairs to my family room and did a couple and held myself upside down for about 2 minutes to make sure I was fine...
hahahahaha! when i was boxing, i used to have dreams that i would be in fights just drilling someone in the face, but not hurting him.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #3
Matth Challoner

Profile:
Re: Nightmare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Casey View Post
hahahahaha! when i was boxing, i used to have dreams that i would be in fights just drilling someone in the face, but not hurting him.
Everytime i have a fighting dream this happens, whan i wake up i think surely im noy that weak!