CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #6441
Lucas King
Member Lucas King is offline
 
Lucas King's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nipawin  SK Canada
Posts: 1,019
Re: Nik

Hello! Looking forward to seeing the deadlift results, I like seeing other people hit PRs!
__________________
M/21/5'8"/178
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:24 AM   #6442
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Guevara View Post
Great f$&@ing pr nik!! That's an awesome jump on the press!! Happy for ya bud! Oh and you look like you were born to play A hitman like in that picture!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rhodes View Post
lol you bad mother****er!!

waiting on the deads results Nik! Show me a PR buddy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas King View Post
Hello! Looking forward to seeing the deadlift results, I like seeing other people hit PRs!
Thanks guys, it was fun.

I was out and sick yesterday, but I' m feeling ok so I will be hitting the deads today and dee what I can do. Really looking forward to it.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:50 AM   #6443
Lucas King
Member Lucas King is offline
 
Lucas King's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nipawin  SK Canada
Posts: 1,019
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Thanks guys, it was fun.

I was out and sick yesterday, but I' m feeling ok so I will be hitting the deads today and dee what I can do. Really looking forward to it.
Ahh I was wondering what was going on, Ill be watching for the results. Good Luck!
__________________
M/21/5'8"/178
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #6444
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas King View Post
Ahh I was wondering what was going on, Ill be watching for the results. Good Luck!
Yea, it will be today in 2 hours. I can't wait!!
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #6445
Shannon Mullens
Member Shannon Mullens is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Deltona  FL
Posts: 604
Re: Nik

Deads? WOOT! I'll be looking for the post! Gogogogogogogogogogogo!
__________________
My log "If no one ever quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their lives." - Lance Armstrong, Dodgeball
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #6446
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: Nik

Go strong and safe with the lifts Nik, glad to hear your feeling better from yesterday, lots of crap going around right now, global
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #6447
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Mullens View Post
Deads? WOOT! I'll be looking for the post! Gogogogogogogogogogogo!
I will!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
Go strong and safe with the lifts Nik, glad to hear your feeling better from yesterday, lots of crap going around right now, global
I will be safe, but I will be hitting it hard. I looked back and I way over estimated myself and have a max of 335lbs, I'm looking for 375 or better, so it will be a great day!
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #6448
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Ok so 1 rep max on deadlift today

old pr is 335lbs
well I matched it.
I hit 345 and it came up to my knees and it just shook. I couldn't get past my knees. So I dropped to 340lbs and did the same thing, I just got to the bottom of my knees and just shook, it wouldn't move up bit I was in convulsions.

So no pr, but I hit the same. My back feels fine, also I was fighting my knees going in as it got heavy. Happy to atleast hit my old number and not feel anything in my back.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #6449
Ernie Guevara
Member Ernie Guevara is offline
 
Ernie Guevara's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: miami  fl
Posts: 3,737
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Ok so 1 rep max on deadlift today

old pr is 335lbs
well I matched it.
I hit 345 and it came up to my knees and it just shook. I couldn't get past my knees. So I dropped to 340lbs and did the same thing, I just got to the bottom of my knees and just shook, it wouldn't move up bit I was in convulsions.

So no pr, but I hit the same. My back feels fine, also I was fighting my knees going in as it got heavy. Happy to atleast hit my old number and not feel anything in my back.
That's still a good lift nik! And remember you were just sick so you are not at full strength. You would pr when you are 100% cold free.
__________________
32/165lbs/5'8"
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #6450
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Nik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Guevara View Post
That's still a good lift nik! And remember you were just sick so you are not at full strength. You would pr when you are 100% cold free.
Thanks man. I was just hoping for more, but still glad to get away with what I did.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.