CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 01-11-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
Gonzalo Lopez

Profile:
Named WOD's

Im failrly new to CFJ, but have made this part of my lifestyle. First let me thank all of the people and hard work put into this site, it has changed my life eternally. I see all of the commemorative WOD's for the fallen soldiers which is very inspiring (due to being military myself, and a veteran of OIF and OEF).

But has there been any question of naming WOD's from the communities children? CF is a growing community so im sure this may be a challenge but I think it would mean just as much to anyone as the ones already made. Or possibly just for the members of individual affiliate's.

Any thoughts?