CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 06-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
Andrew Chong

Profile:
Zone blocks

I'll be having exams for two weeks, starting at the end of June. I suspect i won't be able to/won't want to be doing any workouts during that period.

As such, when i calculate my zone blocks, should i enter under 'activity factor' 'light'? Will it cause me to lose muscle mass or something? Do i remain with the number of blocks i'm having right now?(17 blocks, activity factor of 'Active')
Old 06-07-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
Camille Lore

Profile:  
Re: Zone blocks

Moving this to the nutrition forum for you. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, you may find a lot of similar threads that can help.

You could always try to squeeze tabatas in, or just make it a rest week since everyone should take them every do often. Good luck with your exams.

Last edited by Camille Lore; 06-08-2009 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-08-2009, 04:56 AM   #3
Mat Frankel

Profile:
Re: Zone blocks

Yes keep the blocks the same. If you used a .7 activity level as your multiplier. If you moved that number higher, then you should recalculate and move it to .7. The zone is a calorie restricted diet so don't worry you'll be fine. Also like Camille said, tabatas...4 minutes is all it takes. A perfect study break.