CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 05-04-2015, 05:27 AM   #1
Justin Fisher

Profile:
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm looking for a workout group. I live in Gaithersburg, MD and was a member of a box for years, since 2010. Nowadays, work and family demands prevent me from getting in regularly. So my garage is set up pretty well and weather is great. I need the motivation of another crossfitter to work out with. I'm trying to hit either early morning or late afternoons 4x a week. Any interest let me know! If anything, it would be good to see who is in the area working out in a garage so we can figure out a plan.

Justin
35/M/190#
Old 08-03-2015, 09:48 AM   #2
Bryan Woodard

Profile:
Re: Gaithersburg, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Fisher View Post
I'm looking for a workout group. I live in Gaithersburg, MD and was a member of a box for years, since 2010. Nowadays, work and family demands prevent me from getting in regularly. So my garage is set up pretty well and weather is great. I need the motivation of another crossfitter to work out with. I'm trying to hit either early morning or late afternoons 4x a week. Any interest let me know! If anything, it would be good to see who is in the area working out in a garage so we can figure out a plan.

Justin
35/M/190#
Looks like it has been awhile since you posted but I wanted to see if you were still on a search. What is your current programming like? My girlfriend and I are on a strength based program now but do CF style WODs 2 - 3 days a week. We live in Bethesda but could easily meet up.
Let me know.