|10-22-2013, 10:26 AM||#1|
$1,000 Online Fran
Winner takes all, modified Fran Men and Women.
This contest is a workout called "Francine", Fran's shorter, heavier sister. 15-12-9 at 115/95.
Prizes - Men:
1st - $1,000
Prizes - Women:
1st - $1,000
**First 25 scores submitted get a 10 second time bonus**
Men - 115lbs
Women - 95lbs
Workout Standards (see video):
15 Thrusters (Men: 115lbs Women: 95lbs)
15 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
12 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
9 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
Video Submission Guidelines (Video: [url])
- Must be a single, unedited, uncut video.
- Entire body must be present at all times during workout.
- Clock with second counter must be visible during entire video.
- At start of video, athlete must state their name, affiliate (if they have one), and workout name.
- At the end of the workout, the athlete must state the time finished.
- Must show the bar weight, and plate weights before the start of the workout.
*Time or rep penalties will be assessed for any missed requirements. Five misses during a workout will void a submission.
*In case of a tie, the earlier submitted video will be chosen (submit early).
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Journey of 1,000 miles…||Leanne M Lloyd||Workout Logs||199||06-04-2013 04:50 PM|
|A $2,000 question?||Mike Johnson||Equipment||6||11-18-2011 08:21 PM|
|The $1,000 garage gym||David Hare||Equipment||11||09-23-2011 06:01 PM|
|1,000 pull-ups and 1,000 burpees||Sam Ser||Competitions||13||01-14-2010 12:31 PM|
|10,000 pu in 30 days??||Jon Daniel Hoberg||Competitions||1||09-10-2008 10:39 AM|