CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > CrossPit
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CrossPit For discussing MMA, UFC, Pride fighting, and other martial arts

Old 03-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Will Mckasson

Profile:
Pocket timer feedback!

So I've been working on developing this pocket timer for smart phones, the droid IOS and the damn thing is finally out in beta form. I use it mainly for gym time, stairs and doing workout related stuff on the fly. I'm posting to see if you guys would mind downloading it, checking it out/testing it out and giving some feedback on it. It has a few bugs still with touchy volume control and calls interrupting the timer but all in all it's pretty solid.

If you search the droid market/google play for "Big Will Workout Timer" it should come right up.

link to the page on google play SFW!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aW1lckJldGEiXQ..

I hope this doesn't come off as a crappy spam scam, I'm really excited to get this app out there and think a ton of people will find it useful. ANY and ALL feedback is highly appreciated. Even the negative stuff. Thanks fellow CrossFitters and strikers for your time and helping a guy out!
Attached Images
File Type: png unnamed.png (148.3 KB, 233 views)