CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 03-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
George Corbo

Profile:
Thumbs up Manimal Reviews EVO II's by Vivo Barefoot

Hey Fellow CrossFitters,

I know how much we love our shoes especially when they help our performance. I've been wearing from EVO II's from Vivo Barefoot for the past 6 months plus and decided they deserve a review.

I'm sure a good amount of you guys have heard of Terra Plana and seen some people wearing their shoes, well there's actually something to them. Definitely my favorite all around CF shoe and I'd even wear them on a daily basis.

Check it out.

Train Hard,

George

Last edited by Lynne Pitts : 06-02-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spam

Old 04-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
Andy Kauth

Profile:
Re: Manimal Reviews EVO II's by Vivo Barefoot

Thanks for that review ... appreciate it!

Old 04-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
Rebecca Roth

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Corbo View Post
Hey Fellow CrossFitters,

I know how much we love our shoes especially when they help our performance. I've been wearing from EVO II's from Vivo Barefoot for the past 6 months plus and decided they deserve a review.

I'm sure a good amount of you guys have heard of Terra Plana and seen some people wearing their shoes, well there's actually something to them. Definitely my favorite all around CF shoe and I'd even wear them on a daily basis.

Check it out.

Train Hard,

George

Awesome! I got the women's light blue evo's after someone posted about them here and absolutely love them as well (was using converse one stars and light weight sketchers previously). They are an awesome all around shoe, absolutely perfect for wods.

I do agree on the sizing though, had I gone with the sizing they recommended (because I am a US half size) it would have been too small. I actually looked up the official measurements for the uk size and measured my foot for it, ended up at the next highest size and with a shoe that fits like a glove.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
Lynne Pitts

Profile:

George

Read the board policies you agreed to and quit spamming the board with promotional links to your commercial site.

Continue reading and note that ALL posted links must be designated whether or not work and family safe.

Time out.