CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 07-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
Shane Christopher Imbert

Profile:
Bondi beach crossfitters??

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to see if there are any crossfitters training in the Bondi area? If so, any crossfit friendly gyms around?

Been a crossfitter for a number of years and used to train in my garage gym in the hills district. I got rings, pull up bar, kettlebell, 20 and 24 inch box jumps, squat rack and weights, inversion boots. Unfortunately don't have the same set up in Bondi cause I now live in a flat

I want to start the www.crossfitfootball.com programming as it has a crossfit/strength bias.

Would love to have a training buddy.

cheers

Shane
www.shaneimbert.com
Old 07-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
Graeme Beath

Profile:
Re: Bondi beach crossfitters??

Hi Shane

I'm at Randwick & go to CFX at Kogarah when I can fit it in between PT sessions & some squads I train. There are a few CFX members who live in your area & do some workouts at Bondi occasionally. I'll see if I can get then to contact you this coming week.
It would really help if you could attend CFX on say a Saturday (7.30 & 9.00) for some technique instruction. It will help with your WOD's & ensure you are moving correctly. You'll find the atmosphere very friendly & see how motivationg a group session can be.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:37 AM   #3
Shane Christopher Imbert

Profile:

hey Graeme,

Thanks for your response mate,

I have done a few sessions at CFX and would continue but they are too far as I start work at 7-730am which is a real bummer...... I guess i should drag my backside on a saturday morning to CFX or crossfit Sydney
Old 07-05-2009, 04:35 AM   #4
Graeme Beath

Profile:

Hi Shane

Yes, get your butt to CFX on a Saturday at 7:30 if possible & if you're interested there's usually a group who go for breaky after. A couple of the guys live round Clovelly way & a few more at Randwick. I know at least one who does workouts at Bondi when he can't get to CFX. I'll try to catch him during the week & get him to respond here.