CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-30-2007, 04:01 PM   #11
Ron Holmes

Profile:
Re: Any Crossfitter's in Wilmington, NC?

I am not familar with the Wilmington Crossfit. I have heard that there is talk of a center coming soon. All the training I do is at work or at home. I am a member at Gold's. But almost never go there. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to run a "500" I have about 15 people showing up for this.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:36 PM   #12
Justin McCallon

Profile:

Hey Rob, give me an e-mail sometime. justin.mccallon@gmail.com
I've got a workout partner, but our schedules are so different that we have trouble meeting up sometimes.

Anyway, there was a special ops guy that is apparently working to get a facility up and running. I think this is a different facility from the one at wilmingtoncrossfit.com. I haven't talked to this guy in a couple months, but supposedly it'll be up and running sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone has any info let me know. I'm not really a big fan of Gold's...
Old 12-11-2007, 01:08 PM   #13
John Velandra

Profile:

Ezequiel & Justin - how fares the progress down your way? Let me know if you guys need a hand, we're only a couple hours away - Fayetteville NC.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
George Holder

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin McCallon View Post
Anyway, there was a special ops guy that is apparently working to get a facility up and running. I think this is a different facility from the one at wilmingtoncrossfit.com. I haven't talked to this guy in a couple months, but supposedly it'll be up and running sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone has any info let me know. I'm not really a big fan of Gold's...
Went there today and it's the real deal. Excellent facility, all new equipment and very knowledgeable. The special ops guys' name is Tony and he and others have Crossfit Wilmington located at 6702B Netherlands Dr. To get there turn north off of Market just east of Leisure World, then take the first right, or turn west on Netherlands across the street from Eaton Elementary on Gordon. They are on the south side of the street and in the back of the building.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Rolando Ezequiel Martinez

Profile:

Our new website is www.CrossfitCoastal.com

We are scheduled to move in mid March due to some upfitting that needs to be completed before we can start training.

Until then, we are holding free workouts with all of our equipment we've received from Jon Gilson from againfaster and Jason Hughes from Wrightrubber (both awesome suppliers btw).

Saturday workouts- Hugh McRae park @ 11:00 am near the main playground in the picnic area. Rain or Shine - we will be there.

Wednesday workouts- We meet @ 4:00 pm at the UNCW track near the pullup bars in the back.

Me and Hunter would love for you guys to come out and join us until we move in to our place over on Gordon Rd.

~Zeke
www.CrossfitCoastal.com