CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:39 PM   #1
Michael McMahon

Profile:
The subject says it all, anyone got any ideas?
Old 09-20-2005, 03:07 PM   #2
Ryan Atkins

Profile:
Hi Michael,

I thought Dave was planning something for Norridge High School for the last weekend of this month, but I haven't heard or seen anything as of yet (he's also commented on work being busier than usual).

As of last week, I've started to have free group workouts on the weekends (Sat - 9AM, Sun 10AM). If you're interested in participating shoot me an email (Ryan @ crossfitracine.com - take away the spaces) on which date(s) you plan to attend and I'll send you directions. The workouts won't be anything too fancy, most likely doing the WOD, or catering to someone if they want to attempt to get their name on the CFR records board.

I'll be setting up an email list to notify people of which weekends I won't be able to hold the workouts. As much as I'd like to to do this EVERY weekend, my daughter's competition schedule will preclude me from doing so.

Hope this helps,

Ryan
Old 09-20-2005, 04:38 PM   #3
dave ojeda

Profile:
I will be working on a date and posting by Thursday. I was out of town last weekend and out of town again next week but I will have a date, realistically first part of Oct.

Sorry for the delay in the pain (I mean fun!!)