CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 07-19-2007, 07:39 AM   #1
Matt MacDougal

Profile:
I'm pretty out of shape, but trying to turn myself into a lean mean machine. I was an athlete in high school and my freshman year at college(football, track and field, lacrosse), but then I succumbed to the temptation of pizza, beer, and TV, and my weight went from a solid 185 to a flabby 265 in a matter of a few years. I've been working out pretty steadily for a few months now, just started doing the crossfit WOD's about 3 weeks ago. I'm down to 250, but have a long way to go. Although my times are NOWHERE near what the crossfit instructors are getting, I feel a sense of accomplishment just being able to finish the WODs. I have made big jumps in my times for completing "Helen" in the 2 weeks I've done it. The first time it took me 23:45 to complete 3 rounds. A few days later I did it in 20:09, a few days after that I finished in 17:32. Yesterday, I got three rounds in 16:43. Of course, I've been doing other crossfit WODs in between, plus some rowing and jogging. Now I just have to work in the nutrition aspect.