CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 07-27-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
Michael Henry

Profile:
Reebok CF Performance Tri-blend SS top fit question.

This shirt: http://shopcrossfitreebok.com/men/sh...nd-ss-tee.html [WFS]

Just wanted to get some sizing info from those who have bought this shirt, or any of the Reebok CF performance line of tees . I normally wear a size L in normal, cotton t-shirts, but I usually go size M for shirts made out of and technical, moisture wicking material (Nike, UA). Curious to know if this sizing standard is similar for Reebok stuff. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
Will Thorsen

Profile:
Re: Reebok CF Performance Tri-blend SS top fit question.

I wear the same size in the reebok shirts as I do for American Apparel/Next Level. That being said, reebok's customer service and return department is a nightmare, so if you order multiple sizes you will wait a long time on a return. I've returned a pair of shoes and some long-sleeve shirts from two different orders at two different times, and it took 6 weeks on one and 7 weeks on the other for the refund to finally be credited. There's nothing that reebok has that you can't get from somewhere else, and the customer service will almost assuredly be better.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
Snir Golan

Profile:

i have the same shirt in L and it fits me exactly the same as my American Apparel shirts. with that said, i will second what Will said, i will NEVER buy anything from Reebok other than their shoes which i like. i found their customer service to be terrible and the quality of their Apparel is the worst i have ever seen. every single item i bought from them (multiple shirts and shorts) fell apart within weeks or months at best. i can show you my Reebok shirts and all the seams are falling apart everywhere and the graphics are completely faded.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:55 PM   #4
Robert Diggs

Profile:

I have a few of these shirts and wear a large. I'm 5'10 ~200. Shirt length is good and sleeves fit nice (not too baggy)
Old 07-27-2014, 05:14 PM   #5
Michael Henry

Profile:

Quote:
I have a few of these shirts and wear a large. I'm 5'10 ~200. Shirt length is good and sleeves fit nice (not too baggy)
Awesome, we are the same size.

Thanks guys for the input and the warning. None of the Reebok stuff has really ever appealed to me, but I have the 25% discount code from my Level 1 Course and figured I'd take advantage of it. That is kind of sad about the customer service. I'd rather just spend my money with Rouge.

Last edited by Michael Henry; 07-27-2014 at 05:32 PM..
Old 07-28-2014, 06:01 AM   #6
Daniel OBrien

Profile:

I think it runs slightly small. I wear a 2XL in almost everything and the 2XL I have in this is kinda on the smaller side - but it's a great fit for a workout.