|05-31-2009, 06:30 PM||#1|
New logging/WOD tracking site
There's a new WOD-tracking website in town, at http://noscrolls.com. My friend wrote it from scratch and I've been beta testing it, and he's rolling it out today. It lets you log workouts, results, and helps you track your progress. It's a huge improvement over my old paper log, and it's flexible enough to log any workout. Oh yeah, and it's free.
My favorite part is the Facebook integration, but it's full of great features:
* Record almost any workout you can think of and all the scaling details.
* Compare your results to others through a unified framework of exercises and scalings
* Post your results directly from the site to facebook, so your friends can easily see what you've been up to
* Compare your results with your friends' and heroes' results.
* Create and save your own named workouts
This site is a work in progress, and there are a bunch of new features on the way. Your comments and suggestions are going to be critical to making it the best possible tool, so please give it a shot and provide feedback on the wall for the facebook app!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WOD Tracking Program||Mike Porter||Workout Logs||1||12-20-2008 08:12 AM|
|Tracking the WoD||Patrick Dalton||Workout Logs||0||02-19-2008 07:21 AM|
|WOD tracking?||Richard Paul Ham-Williams||Workout of the Day||5||01-24-2007 02:21 PM|