CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 10-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
LeRoy de Vries

Profile:
Fraud and importers

I'm dealing with a gym here in Aruba that is selling/ marketing and use the Crossfit name. Let me start with I would not have had a problem if these people were affiliated. But there not. The man trainer is a CrossFit level 1 trainer and the other two aren't but the conducting local seminars stating that they are. You can find them on Facebook under (Crossfitaruba or cross aruba) and you will see want I'm talking about. They even have a tweeter and Instagram account. It's very frustrating putting years the time outrages amount of money to proudly use the CrossFit trademark and there acting as if they have nothing to worry about. I wrote / send HQ numerous letters plus links and photos. These people with everything else are ruining what we as a community are. Injuries left and right. I really hope CrossFit HQ deals with them as they continuesiously state whenever you apply for a affiliate or even just getting your Level 1 not to use Crossfit in anyway possible except for wearing and show family and friends what Crossfit is. You now the deal. So I'm deal with that and I'm taking it day by day to educate people what we as a CrossFit community are in a whole. Anyway I was wondering if anyone is dealing with this type of situation to this extent? Thanks
Old 10-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
Camille Lore

Profile:  
Re: Fraud and importers

CFHQ takes this kind of thing very seriously and I can assure you that your emails were read and are being looked into.