CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
Dustin Wintczak
Banned Dustin Wintczak is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Richland  WA
Posts: 1,788
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark E. Wallace View Post
Alright.

Having been the first three to reply, Jeff, John, and Nik are in.

By now, they have probably already received their nothing whatsoevers in the mail and are hard at work on writing their reviews.

The nothing whatsoever is a truly ground-breaking product, which I am sure will not only revolutionize Crossfit and fitness but also solve world hunger, bring world peace, and finally get rid of that embarrassing itch that just won't go away. It is all natural, completely legal, totally organic, and downright adorable. We think that its slight hint of ammonia / rotten onion smell will soon be all the rage.

We already have several high-profile figures using the nothing whatsoever, including my Uncle Larry, the psycho chick who went ape-sh*t at not being able to get Chicken McNuggets, and nearly every government official.

For those who did not get in this time, keep your eyes open for future testing opportunities. In addition to the nothing whatsoever, we expect to be launching a new diddly squat within the next six months. I know that we have many experts on diddly squat here, so I look forward to your involvement.

(link is kinda wfs, depending on your work and family)

- Mark
http://images.wikia.com/morph-societ...ravo_Bravo.gif

WFS
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #12
Christopher Morris
Member Christopher Morris is offline
 
Christopher Morris's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Highlands Ranch  CO
Posts: 1,301
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW63KKSUyU4&t=0m15s (wfs)

I wanted my nothing whatsoever!

Why does this thread remind me of Dr. Seuss?
__________________
Chris
http://www.drchristophermorris.com/ wfs
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #13
Todd R Miller
Member Todd R Miller is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lakewood  CO
Posts: 135
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

Diddly squat might actually be something I'll be good at! My wife tells me that all the time.

I can't wait!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
Robert D Taylor Jr
Member Robert D Taylor Jr is offline
 
Robert D Taylor Jr's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chesapeake  VA
Posts: 1,736
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark E. Wallace View Post
Alright.

Having been the first three to reply, Jeff, John, and Nik are in.

By now, they have probably already received their nothing whatsoevers in the mail and are hard at work on writing their reviews.

The nothing whatsoever is a truly ground-breaking product, which I am sure will not only revolutionize Crossfit and fitness but also solve world hunger, bring world peace, and finally get rid of that embarrassing itch that just won't go away. It is all natural, completely legal, totally organic, and downright adorable. We think that its slight hint of ammonia / rotten onion smell will soon be all the rage.

We already have several high-profile figures using the nothing whatsoever, including my Uncle Larry, the psycho chick who went ape-sh*t at not being able to get Chicken McNuggets, and nearly every government official.

For those who did not get in this time, keep your eyes open for future testing opportunities. In addition to the nothing whatsoever, we expect to be launching a new diddly squat within the next six months. I know that we have many experts on diddly squat here, so I look forward to your involvement.

(link is kinda wfs, depending on your work and family)

- Mark
I'm a government official, do I get a free sample?
__________________
Experience is a hard teacher because they gives the test first, and the lessons afterwards. - Vernon Sanders Law
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #15
Mark E. Wallace
Member Mark E. Wallace is offline
 
Mark E. Wallace's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cedar Park  TX
Posts: 3,869
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert D Taylor Jr View Post
I'm a government official, do I get a free sample?
We already have enough government officials doing nothing whatsoever; however, as we consider the government to also be experts at diddly squat, we will probably be seeking out many of you guys for that round of testing.

Stay tuned.

- Mark
__________________
"Ima champ Still pushin Strong, Remember You only get what you train FOR>"
Snarky answers -- Free of charge.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
Jeff Enge
Banned Jeff Enge is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Collinsville  IL
Posts: 5,542
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark E. Wallace View Post
We already have enough government officials doing nothing whatsoever; however, as we consider the government to also be experts at diddly squat, we will probably be seeking out many of you guys for that round of testing.

Stay tuned.

- Mark
Will diddly squat help me run faster? Or get me a sub-2 Fran?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #17
Mark E. Wallace
Member Mark E. Wallace is offline
 
Mark E. Wallace's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cedar Park  TX
Posts: 3,869
Re: Testers needed for nothing whatsoever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
Will diddly squat help me run faster? Or get me a sub-2 Fran?
We prefer not to announce the specs or design criteria for the diddly squat at this time, aside from to say that posterior regions everywhere will be thrilled with it. This again is the reason that we will be interested in testing by government officials.

- Mark
__________________
"Ima champ Still pushin Strong, Remember You only get what you train FOR>"
Snarky answers -- Free of charge.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Product Testers needed for shoe line Mike Pratt Equipment 11 10-02-2013 07:09 AM
nutrition/paleo challenge event management website looking for beta testers James lee Running a CrossFit Facility 0 06-19-2013 12:19 PM
Looking for a few testers of WOD log program Jeff DaVince Equipment 16 08-02-2011 06:45 PM
OK, per the advice of a few on here: 2 weeks w/no cheat meals whatsoever Yahya Kohgadai Nutrition 3 08-18-2009 09:46 PM
Testers for new program Brandon Oto Fitness 24 07-28-2008 11:15 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.