CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 04-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
Rick Sigel

Profile:
Does Crossfit Really Exist?

Has anyone actually been able to directly contact any of the senior leadership of CrossFit? I've been trying to reach CrossFit senior executives to discuss a business situation that will benefit all members and have had no luck. Hopefully, somebody on this board can provide contact info (phone #, email) or perhaps someone from CrossFit is monitoring this board and can respond directly to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rick Sigel
President & CEO
Silver Lining Telecom L.L.C.

Ph: 630-416-2234
Cell: 630-303-4321
email: ricksigel@silverliningtelecom.com
website: www.silverliningtelecom.comYOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE

Old 04-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
Rick Sigel

Profile:
Does Crossfit Really Exist?

Has anyone actually been able to directly contact any of the senior leadership of CrossFit? I've been trying to reach CrossFit senior executives to discuss a business situation that will benefit all members and have had no luck. Hopefully, somebody on this board can provide contact info (phone #, email) or perhaps someone from CrossFit is monitoring this board and can respond directly to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rick Sigel
President & CEO
Silver Lining Telecom L.L.C.

Ph: 630-416-2234
Cell: 630-303-4321
email: ricksigel@silverliningtelecom.com
website: www.silverliningtelecom.comYOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE

Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
Jeff Enge

Profile:
Re: Does Crossfit Really Exist?

1. Posting things multiple times isn't going to get you any extra help.

2. This is the CrossFit message board. Most of us are just CrossFit practitioners and can't get you access to CF "senior executives."

3. I imagine you're going to have a tough time soliciting from CF executives when the admins don't even like advertising on the message board.

4. No, CrossFit doesn't really exist... you know what they say about the first rule of Fight Club? Applies here too

Old 04-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
Sean Dunston

Profile:

Seriously, though - HQ is a busy place, but it is loaded with a lot of hard-working people.
If you have contacted them with a proposal that they find mutually beneficial, I am sure they will respond.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #5
Rob Bousquet

Profile:

5. The Seniors to be don't push services on the community. But you could call all 6000+ affiliates and speak to them. Oh wait, they are too busy running classes while not existing for sales pitches.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
Rick Sigel

Profile:
Question Re: Does Crossfit Really Exist?

@ Sean - where is this busy HQ with all the hard working people? All I can find online is a street address in Washington D.C. with an answering machine. I left a message - no call back. I believe my proposal will be mutually beneficial but simply need to be able to actually communicate it to someone!
@Jeff - I too am a Crossfit member - just finished participating in the Open and loved it! In fact, a member of my family owns a CF box. - I asked him who he contacts at Crossfit HQ when he needs something and he said he doesn't - and he has no idea how to even reach anybody or who to reach. So, here's a worldwide organization with no contact information even for their franchisees - hence my tongue in cheek question about existence!
@Rob - not trying to give a sales pitch- in fact, what I'm talking about would reduce some of the expenses of the affiliates by 15%-20% with no investment or commitment on their part - just reducing the expense of what they already have.

So, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but that's why I'm asking the question - how the heck do you reach Crossfit Corporate Execs? There appears to be no other way to do it!!

Old 04-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
Blair Robert Lowe

Profile:

http://community.crossfit.com/contact-us wfs

Look at "content" but I'd wager it slipped through as they may have just ignored it if it sounds like some marketing pitch.

Or they are just not interested in using a 3rd party.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #8
Christopher Morris

Profile:

You should send HQ a well-written email. If your idea has true merit, they'll respond. Unfortunately, there are many salesmen who make a sale based only on their enthusiasm, and not on any real benefit of the product. If HQ perceives that, they may be intentionally ignoring you. I'm sure there are many ideas thrown at them that aren't worth their time or money. That's why some of them wear the "UNBUYABLE" t-shirts.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #9
Aushion Chatman

Profile:

I highly doubt you'll be given the time of day based on the tone of these posts. Not that they are rudely toned, but there is a certain culture at HQ and this sort of thing doesn't fit in.

There are plenty of things that could be done to generate massive amounts of revenue it is not done because there are principles that CFHQ adheres to. Some internet weenies will disagree with that, but it's been shown over and over again that while CFHQ is a business and therefore MUST be concerned with the "bottom line". They do what they can to not have $$ be the bottom line principally.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:57 AM   #10
Blair Robert Lowe

Profile:

Aush, if you check out Rick's website you can see that in it's "About US" section they work on trimming excessive spending and efficiency. I think that's what he said in his 2nd post.

Honestly though, I'm sure HQ has this covered. Probably.