CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 07-17-2010, 12:21 PM   #121
Jill Rising

Profile:
Re: Anyone have pics?

Crossfit only works if you dedicate yourself. It has been awesome for me!!!!

Last edited by Jill Rising : 07-17-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #122
Craig Rogers

Profile:

In less than a year of paleo and crossfit I went froma 40 inch waist to a 34-32 inch. 210lbs before and 165 now.
I feel great.
The worst part is that I have had to repurchase my entire wardrobe. Even my shoes shrunk down.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #123
Jill Rising

Profile:

That is AWESOME!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #124
Ray Warren

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerad Mochel View Post
Hello All,

Been a lurker for a long time, as I have been crossfitting for almost a year and a half now. I decided that I would finally post some "before" and "during" pics.

The first picture is from January of 2009. I weighed 280lbs. (wasn't even the heaviest i had ever been) I am 6' tall, and had approx 34-35% body fat. The worst part, is I "Didn't think I had that far to go" and "Didn't think I was THAT big, haha boy was I wrong.

My sister opened an affiliate, got me in there and I fell in love with crossfit and I haven't looked back.

The next picture was taken just last night. 16 months after beginning my journey, I am close to my goals. I am now 206lbs, 15-16% body fat and happier and more fit than I have ever been in my life.

There have been bumps in the road on the way, but that is life. I am glad that I have done this slowly, as to me that means that I have done it right, and I have taught myself the effective habits needed to maintain this "lifestyle" for the rest of my life.

I have often looked at these threads for inspiration in my journey, and maybe now I can help someone do the same. I still have a ways to go, but my crossfitting, and diet are not slowing down. Crossfit has changed my life in unimaginable ways. I look forward to how it will continue to make my life better!
congrats Jerad and keep up the great work. btw in the 2nd pic - has anyone ever told you that you look like "Sean Garrity" from Rescue Me???
Old 08-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #125
Morgan McGaha

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin R. Greene View Post
The "before" shot was taken on my vacation in Hong Kong in February of 2010. Yes, I thought I was dead sexy and in great shape. It was only until I saw the photo that I realized that I wasn't a muscular hunk. Even that was a big improvement over what it was before. I don't have photos of me when I was really a fat mass of blubber.

The second photo was taken in June of 2010. I still do not have the ripped washboard abs I see every day I go on the forum (my diet is just normal) so I kept my shirt on. But improvement is improvement.
Mighty sweet red beard. Im jealous.