CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > CrossPit
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CrossPit For discussing MMA, UFC, Pride fighting, and other martial arts

Old 04-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
Kent Newland

Profile:
Training Parter for FMA

I recently moved to Columbus, Ohio, and I would like to find a training partner or two or three for Filipino Martial Arts. My background is Inosanto Kali and Presas' Arnis, in addition to Hock Hocheim's Close Quarter Combatives. Anyone interested, pleas PM me. I'm working full time and going to school full time right now, so I can probably only meet one day, but one is better than none.

Kent
Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
Bryan Castro

Profile:
Re: Training Parter for FMA

I hope you find a partner or two. I'm in Buffalo, NY and sort of in a similar situation. Not enough time/money to train with my instructor, but I try to train with partners when I can.

If you're ever in Cleveland, OH, look up my buddies at Hoy's Martial Arts (www.clevelandjkd.com) (WFS). Sifu Chris Hoy is very good at Kali/Silat and they have a BJJ program as well.

Best regards,
Bryan