CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
Brian Todd Hassler

Profile:
I was asked to help with the summer conditioning program at the school i work at. they do a three day a week type program. I wanted to started everyone on the crossfit warmup and then I was thinking mon and fri for the first month to start with max effort (of course with teaching proper form) workouts singles, triples , and 5x5 (exercises such as squats,deads, power cleans, front squat) with sprint work after 4 sets of 30 secs building up every week and then on wednesday to do a team hopper or metcon type workout. After the first four weeks maybe switch to two metcon and one max effort. I have been doing crossfit for about 1.5 years and a lot of the kids have started also but i would like somehow to get everyone involved. any suggestions would be appreciated (they are currently attempting something along the lines of bigger faster stronger)