CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Mike Burgener

Profile:
olympic weightlifting championships

there is a big oly lifting competition in the east. mark cameron who is in charge of usaw now is hosting a meet that will have a crossfit division. i am not sure the dates or location of the meet but you can e mail mark at: risabum@cox.net to get an entry. mark came to the oly cert at crossfit milford this weekend and was very impressed with the crossfit community (as he should be) and the passion the community has for the olympic lifts. i say contact mark and go have some fun competing in this meet!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Steve Liberati

Profile:
Re: olympic weightlifting championships

Thanks for posting this Coach. I plan on entering my first Oly lifting by the end of the year so I appreciate the heads up. You've done a brilliant job bringing awareness to the sport and offering your valuable expertise to the community throughout your certs, articles, videos and one-on-one training at your gym. Amazing that I hit a 10 lb PR on my snatch and 20 lb PR on my C&J, not to mention the progressions and knowledge I've obtained from attending your cert a few months back at CF Harbor City. Can't recommend your cert enough!