CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
Dennis Moriconi

Profile:
TacFit?

I did a quick search on the forums and didn't see any mention of this, so I'm guessing the majority of people have never heard of this. I haven't up until about 10 minutes ago.

I was searching the internet for WODS on the go because I am going on a cruise next week for Spring Break and I don't know what type of equipment will be available. I came across this site with the title "TacFit Workouts vs. CrossFit Workouts"

Like I said, never heard of this "TacFit," so I bit. This program takes little jabs at CF saying things like "TACFIT Commando takes Crossfit where it hasnít been: everywhere. Itís completely portable and doesnít require any equipment. Anytime - Anywhere." (emphasis is mine)

This really ****ed me off, excuse my language... but who do these people think they are? How dare they challenge CrossFit and then continue to advertise their workouts to be what CrossFit offers yet CHARGE MONEY FOR IT- when the whole CF community is more than willing to share many of their tips and workouts, etc etc for free?!

Here are some of the links I came across, all SFW as far as I can tell.

Let me know what you think?

http://www.articlesbase.com/fitness-...n-1867613.html

http://tacfitcommandochallenge.blogspot.com/

Old 03-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
Jamie J. Skibicki

Profile:
Re: TacFit?

"doesnít require any equipment"

Barbell lifts are now not a part of CF? ****** bags

Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
Alex Europa

Profile:

From what I've seen on teh internetz, Scott Sonnen is a special character. I mean really, what's with the Jersey Shore haircut and wifebeater? And what's with the pictures of all the guys (excuse me..."operators") with the blocks over their eyes? I mean, really? They're that secret squirrel that they can't even be seen using this super-secret, worth over $699 training program?

And while we're talking about how bad-*** his super secret program is, let's make sure everyone checks out the ***FREE*** video he posted on his blog to sell said super secret program:

Especially Special Super Secret, Totally Tactical Training Techniques Video
(W/F/S)

Screw A for effort, this guy gets an F for Fail.

- Alex

Old 03-09-2010, 03:48 AM   #4
Casey Raiford

Profile:

Another tiresome, amateurish knockoff.

Old 03-09-2010, 04:21 AM   #5
Camille Lore

Profile:  

Sorry guys- Rule 20 of the AUP:
Posts that exist primarily to complain about how other fitness sites handle their pricing, marketing, user policies, or other aspects of board management belong on that site, not on CrossFit. This policy includes using the CrossFit board to criticize other fitness personalities and sites for their content.

Closed Thread