CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 12-06-2013, 09:20 AM   #301
Andrew Daggon

Profile:
Re: Black Friday

Well I just got a call from Elitefts and I have to say that I am definitely feeling much better about everything. They told me that Adidas was refusing to honor the orders unless they were placed at full price so elitefts are going to issue all the refunds and send out $50 gift cards so if you want you will be able to get the shoes for $150. Or you could use it on something else I suppose.

I plan on getting the shoes.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #302
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Daggon View Post
Well I just got a call from Elitefts and I have to say that I am definitely feeling much better about everything. They told me that Adidas was refusing to honor the orders unless they were placed at full price so elitefts are going to issue all the refunds and send out $50 gift cards so if you want you will be able to get the shoes for $150. Or you could use it on something else I suppose.

That's pretty sweet. Quite the generous move on their part!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #303
Enrico Chacon

Profile:

Quote:

That is great customer service! How many companies would do this? They will definitely have repeat customers because of this action.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #304
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico Chacon View Post
That is great customer service! How many companies would do this? They will definitely have repeat customers because of this action.
I completelyagree. II've been a long time customer of theirs, Ibboughta prowler from them back in 2009 I think, and am more than happy with this solution from them. It is very generous of them.

I do wish that they told me that right away on the phone, but I understand they were probably swamped site those adipower orders.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #305
Andrew Bell

Profile:

Quote:
I do wish that they told me that right away on the phone, but I understand they were probably swamped site those adipower orders.
They were probably also busy trying to figure out what to do and come up with a plan.

Bottom line, that's some great customer service. Hats off to Dave and the crew over there.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #306
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bell View Post
They were probably also busy trying to figure out what to do and come up with a plan.

Bottom line, that's some great customer service. Hats off to Dave and the crew over there.
Yes I agree and I should mention that I received my elitefts bands and they are awesome and my spud Inc neck harness and Dip Belt from Elitefts should arrive today. I've always been happy with them.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #307
Greg Warren

Profile:

Quote:

Great move by EliteFTS on this. I'd much rather spend a few extra bucks to work with a company who I know will offer good customer service like this, than another who may try to screw you over in one way or another.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #308
Charles Watkins

Profile:

Unfortunately I didn't know there was a problem until UPS showed up with only a beanie. Called and kind of got an "oh well" response. Received an email later and said they were refunding the money but nothing about a gift card. I understand they had an issue but still sucks and Im not particularly happy with the outcome
Old 12-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #309
Sean Hang

Profile:

Ended up winning an ebay auction on a new pair of Adipowers for $160.85, can't wait for them to get here!
Old 12-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #310
Eric Zamoranos

Profile:

Just got the email regarding Elite FTS. Nothing was mentioned about the $50 gift card! Horrible customer service with regards to not fulfilling their orders and taking a week to contact customers. Missed out on some deals when i could of purchased them at another retailer last weekend!