CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 12-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #291
Jeff Enge

Profile:
Re: Black Friday

Ah. Well that stinks a bit. Happy with my current shoes, just got these because they were a heck of a good deal and having a backup never hurt anybody.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #292
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

I guess I was just heated because I sold my shoes to make room for the new ones, and don't like the fact that I missed any other black Friday shoe deals because of it. Oh well.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #293
Andrew Bell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Daggon View Post
I guess I was just heated because I sold my shoes to make room for the new ones, and don't like the fact that I missed any other black Friday shoe deals because of it. Oh well.
Understandable buddy.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #294
Kris Chamrernlaksa

Profile:

Quote:
That's terrible. Sorry to hear.
Did they offer any consolation deal?
Old 12-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #295
Cory House

Profile:

Quote:
Well I just got off the phone with Elitefts, and it looks like there is some huge bad news for everyone. I was informed that yesterday they were told by Adidas that they cannot fill their orders of Adipowers. They apparently will be emailing everyone that bought the shoes with refunds.
I am also pretty disappointed, I was planning on buying the shoes anyways. At that price I was pumped. Could have picked them up off of adidas's website for $160, but now they don't have my size...shoot! Oh well.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #296
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

I am now on the hunt for some quality lifting shoes. I liked my Reebok lifters but now I think I'll stick with pure lifting shoes this time. I never came across a time I couldn't either change shoes or just wear my inov-8 for the workout.

I think I'll look into the Adidas Power Perfect 2 and the Pendlay Dowin. If there are any holiday deals coming up still then maybe the Nike romaleos 2 or the Adipower.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #297
Harold Collins

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bell View Post
Honestly it sounds like a vendor relations problem if that's the case Andrew. (Playing devils advocate here) Adidas put their foot down and said "No" to what elitefts.com. If Adidas was holding the inventory and did drop shipping, then it's entirely possible.
Most likely scenario.. As it seems folks that ordered early on got orders shipped out...
Old 12-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #298
Sean Hang

Profile:

Quote:
Well I just got off the phone with Elitefts, and it looks like there is some huge bad news for everyone. I was informed that yesterday they were told by Adidas that they cannot fill their orders of Adipowers. They apparently will be emailing everyone that bought the shoes with refunds.

I am extremely upset, since I sold my Reebok crossfit lifters as soon as I purchased those, for much less than they cost me of course. Not to mention the fact that we have all just missed out on any other black Friday deals for Weightlifting shoes that their might have been.

I have no idea how a company can advertise such a great black Friday deal that everyone jumped on, onlyto to later be completely be unable to fill any of their orders.

Now I guess I'll have to figure out a way to stretch my budget for some new lifting shoes, since I don't have a pair anymore.
Preeeeetty disappointed. I was so excited that these were going to be my first pair of weightlifting shoes...
Old 12-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #299
David Le

Profile:

keep an eye on eastbay they do A LOT of 20% off deals on their website all the time. got adipower for 160 with shipping included not bad at all
Old 12-06-2013, 03:32 AM   #300
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Le View Post
keep an eye on eastbay they do A LOT of 20% off deals on their website all the time. got adipower for 160 with shipping included not bad at all
Thanks, this is probably what I will end up doing