|09-01-2014, 05:37 PM||#1|
CrossFit King of Island Park looking for head trainer!
CrossFit King of Island Park - Island Park, NY is looking to hire a head coach to join our staff.
The type of person we are looking for has the following qualities and experiences:
1. Minimum 2 years coaching CrossFit athletes more than 10 hrs per week.
2. A "members before self" attitude
3. Great communication skills
4. Solid recommendations
6. Firm understanding of all CrossFit movements.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. 25 hours of coaching class/week
2. Organizing and executing community events (the opens, in house comps, holiday wods)
3. Training new staff
4. Signing members up
5. Most importantly - be the example all other coaches and members follow both in the gym and in the community.
If you think you should be the person we hire, please email Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, references, and a brief description of why you are the obvious choice for the job (less than 1 page).
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Long Island Crossfit level 1 trainer||Colin Ferrall||Running a CrossFit Facility||1||08-31-2014 08:54 AM|
|Long Island Crossfit Level 1 Trainer||Colin Ferrall||In Search of CrossFitters||0||02-27-2014 07:09 PM|
|Looking for a Coach/Trainer in Cedar Park, TX||Robert Allen||Running a CrossFit Facility||0||03-06-2013 12:36 PM|
|CF on Vacation: Hilton Head Island||Toby Jurging||Community||4||06-25-2008 05:15 AM|
|Hilton Head Island SC||Christine Crawford||Community||0||03-15-2007 10:06 AM|