|10-22-2013, 10:25 AM||#1|
$50 Top Five - 50 Box Jumps for Time
Just posting this one here with only two days left. Only one score submitted due to poor promotion on our end. Could be an easy $50 for most people.
Enter at: http://openathletic.com/contest/50-t...s-for-time/13/
Complete 50 box jumps using a 24" box for men and a 20" box for women in the shortest time possible.
Men - Top 5 finishers get $50
Women - Top 5 Finishers get $50
- Hips must fully lock out while standing on the top of the box (not in the air)
- Must show control on top of the box
- Clock with seconds showing must be visible at all times during the workout
- Athlete must state name and workout being done before starting
- Athlete must state number of reps completed at end of the video
- Stepping up is not allowed, stepping down is allowed
* Time or rep penalties will be assessed for any missed requirements.
* More than five misses during a workout will void a submission.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How do you do box jumps?||Mike Doehla||Exercises||13||06-02-2012 09:13 AM|
|Box Jumps||Christian Groenveld||Exercises||8||07-04-2008 10:13 AM|
|Box Jumps||Joe Gasparre||Exercises||2||06-19-2008 08:59 PM|
|Box Jumps||Fiona Muxlow||Testimonials||5||03-18-2007 03:41 AM|