CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 11-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #191
Marc Kramer Jr.

Profile:
Re: Compression Gear

Thanks you very much Greg. Very nice of you. Got the email they shipped out today. Looking forward to getting them.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #192
Snir Golan

Profile:

Hi Greg,

hopefully you are still monitoring this thread. i am about to place an order but before i click the buy button, i do have a quick question. I am 6'2 weighing about 186-192lbs depending on the day. according to the chart i should get a medium but i am worried that it would be a bit small since all my cloths including other tights are large. do you think i will be ok with a medium?
Old 11-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #193
Jason Bentz

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snir Golan View Post
Hi Greg,

hopefully you are still monitoring this thread. i am about to place an order but before i click the buy button, i do have a quick question. I am 6'2 weighing about 186-192lbs depending on the day. according to the chart i should get a medium but i am worried that it would be a bit small since all my cloths including other tights are large. do you think i will be ok with a medium?
Know you're looking for a response from Greg, but I'm 5'11", and around 180+/- 2 lbs, and I got the mediums. I'd say they would be fine for you. In fact, I think they could almost be slightly tighter sometimes, to get better compression in the legs, but overall, they are a good fit.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #194
Greg Light

Profile:

Thanks Jason,

It's tough to say what is going to work best for everyone since there are so many different builds that people have and everyone's impression of what is too loose, just right, and too tight can vary pretty substantially.

All that being said, I think you will be fine with the medium Snir.

I have found in general that people who have experience with compression Patel typically like it a bit tighter whereas people who are wearing it for the first time cn find properly sized stuff to be uncomfortably tight at first....

That's a lot of typing for me to basically say it all depends and try what you think is best and if you want an exchange for a different size after the fact we'll take care of you.

Hope this long winded answer helps somewhat
Old 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #195
Josh Eisenhut

Profile:

I am 5'-7" 165 lbs and am interested in purchasing a pair of compression tights and shirt ASAP. The sizing chart suggests that I should get a M but I am borderline a S. I've also noticed a few other posts from folks who are quite a bit bigger than me also going with a M. Would I be best serve purchasing the small or medium? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, Greg, I would be very interested in receiving a coupon code. Thank you.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #196
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Eisenhut View Post
I am 5'-7" 165 lbs and am interested in purchasing a pair of compression tights and shirt ASAP. The sizing chart suggests that I should get a M but I am borderline a S. I've also noticed a few other posts from folks who are quite a bit bigger than me also going with a M. Would I be best serve purchasing the small or medium? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, Greg, I would be very interested in receiving a coupon code. Thank you.
Hi josh,

Tough one. A few months ago I probably would have said small but I'm finding that most people like their stuff a bit less tight than I do, so I'd probably recommend a medium.

Pm sent for the coupon code.

Hope this helps.

Greg
Old 11-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #197
Chris Magnuson

Profile:

Hey Greg,
I am looking to pick a pair of right and a pair of socks. Do you have any deals coming for Black Friday or can you just shoot me a coupon code. Thanks I only hear good things about your products so I wanted to give them a shot.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #198
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Magnuson View Post
Hey Greg,
I am looking to pick a pair of right and a pair of socks. Do you have any deals coming for Black Friday or can you just shoot me a coupon code. Thanks I only hear good things about your products so I wanted to give them a shot.
Just PM'd you a coupon code in case you're in a hurry, but like us on facebook and check there on Friday as we will be sending out a black friday code (it will be the best of the year).
Old 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #199
Chris MacLean

Profile:

Hey Greg! I am interested in purchasing some of your gear and wanted to ask a question about the socks.

I am training to complete a long march (Nijmegen) coming up next summer that will be 4 x 40km marches over 4 days. Would compression socks help and hold up? I plan on wearing (your) compression shorts but not sure about the socks before I order.

Also, when you ship to Canada, should I expect duty fees as I encounter with Reebok?

Finally, do you happen to have any coupon codes still lying around?

Thanks so much!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #200
Martin Rivera

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris MacLean View Post
Hey Greg! I am interested in purchasing some of your gear and wanted to ask a question about the socks.

I am training to complete a long march (Nijmegen) coming up next summer that will be 4 x 40km marches over 4 days. Would compression socks help and hold up? I plan on wearing (your) compression shorts but not sure about the socks before I order.

Also, when you ship to Canada, should I expect duty fees as I encounter with Reebok?

Finally, do you happen to have any coupon codes still lying around?

Thanks so much!
PM sent. Now I will step aside and let Greg answer the rest of your concerns.
<>< Philippians 4:13 thecubefitness.com (WFS) dsgear.com (WFS) virusintl.com (WFS)