CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #41
Jonny Blaylock

Profile:
Re: N.O. Explode????

The real question you should be asking is, "Is my diet so perfect that what I gain from NOExplode could not be gained instead by a change in diet, which would be the more natural, more healthy, and less risky way of going about it?"
Old 04-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #42
Daniel Rzepski

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett Cunningham View Post
Hey i just picked up this stuff at GNC the other day and its called N.O. EXPLODE, by BSN finish first??? i dont know if thats the right brand or not. I've only used it once and it seemed to help. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever used or heard of it. Problems, Concerns, Benifits ETC.
It's not FDA approved, but then again pretty much are supplements aren't. It's pretty much used to pump you up before a work-out and it more intense. Everyone has a different reaction to do, I used it for one cycle and after the first couple times I used it its effect was weaker which meant I had to use more. After I finished my first cycle I decided the gains I got off of it weren't worth the price. My advice would be to try and it out and see how you like it. I know bsn has trail samples of it so I'd use a couple of those before I bought a container of it.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #43
Matth Challoner

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Hernandez View Post
otherwise known as "Anal-Explode" ... wont ever be using it again
Hear Hear!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:35 PM   #44
Jonny Blaylock

Profile:

Again, in my humble opinion, supliments like that should only be considered if your diet is so perfect that there is no other way you could gain the supposed benifits without taking the supliment. Furthermore, in my opinion, if your diet is not perfect, improving your diet will have a much greater effect on your performance and results than any supliment (other than certain ones that are extreemly dangerous to you), and they will do it in a much healthier way.
If your diet is perfect, and there is no change you can make there, then by all means consider NOXPLosiveDiarheaMaker....
Old 04-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #45
Joe Jones

Profile:
Post Re: N.O. Explode????

If your into pre-training supplements thats an N.O. based product, Jack3d is legend. It gives you a pump like no other, you dont drink a gallon of it, doesnt taste too bad, and its cheap. If your not into pre-training supplements and you kinda want to go natural, maybe you could try a couple tables-spoons of honey or couple cups of coffee, or both. Seems to work for me, but hey everyone is different. I still think your better off if you go natural as possible. I dont know
Old 04-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #46
Joe Jones

Profile:
Thumbs up Re: N.O. Explode????

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Joseph Danaher View Post
All I need is an hour of free time and my Crossfit Playlist, which includes August Burns Red and In Flames, two of my favorite metal bands. No Bach during Fran...it's a clash of worlds. Bach is for my lecture preps. Metal is for when I'm throwing metal around like an angry, giant child!
This is the greatest post ever!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #47
Brad Carney

Profile:

I was actually additiced to NO/pre-wo products, it just felt like if I didn't take it then I couldn't even work out.

I just went cold turkey about two months ago and haven't needed it since.