CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 11-24-2005, 11:28 AM   #1
Jonathan Robert Long

Profile:
I am moving back to the peninsula in early January, and am looking for anyone crossfitting in the area. I dont have jack@#$t, in regards to equipment, but Im willing to suffer alongside anyone who is down.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:05 PM   #2
Ted Williams

Profile:
You know...I keep wondering how much warehouse space would be in town...I think a Crossfit HMB would be kickass! Right now its just out of my garage :proud:
Old 11-24-2005, 10:03 PM   #3
Saul Jimenez

Profile:
I just recently moved back to San Francisco and I have some equipment (bar, a few dumbbells, D-ball, kettlebells and ab-mat). There is definitely lots of warehouse space available now, but haven't been able to look into a place.

I work out at home and at this place called Physique Magnifique in South San Francisco. I do Olympic lifting with Jim Shmitz. The gym is pretty good, but no rowing machine or climbing rope. I would be intersted in getting together with some people at a gym or in a park some Saturday or Sunday morning.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:54 AM   #4
Jonathan Robert Long

Profile:
Any ideas on warehouse space in Redwood Shores/San Mateo area? There area a few parks near that area as well. I am returning as a 911 dispatcher to San Mateo County, so I can definitely try and get the word out to the LE community.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:52 PM   #5
Chris Burns

Profile:
Crossfit HMB on weekends for me now. I have a pretty good setup at work in the East Bay in our warehouse (power rack from the old Alameda Naval, Climbing rope, Dumbells, some KB, some old bumpers and rings) My wife stole the CFII Model B I got on E-bay. My Boss says we are moving the office and won't have the space for equipment (6 months?) I will be moving it to my garage on the coast unless another space opens up or we don't move. Until then a monthly session sounds like fun.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:58 PM   #6
Gary John

Profile:

I live in San Mateo. Warehouse space is very expensive in this area. I throw at Aragon high school, if anybody is interested.

(Message edited by gary_john on November 25, 2005)
Old 11-25-2005, 08:47 PM   #7
Ted Williams

Profile:
Chris, any idea what space on Main St would be? Like down just north of Filbert...there's some warehouse space that's empty there...
Old 11-26-2005, 01:06 PM   #8
Chris Burns

Profile:
No Idea on Main street. I'll pick up a review and look into it. Princeton by the sea has alot of warehouse space and should be less expensive.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:55 AM   #9
Ted Williams

Profile:
I checked the review website...haven't called any places. Princton by the Sea would be good too
Old 11-28-2005, 02:49 AM   #10
Jonathan Robert Long

Profile:
Gary,
I should be back in the area by mid January. Want to teach someone how to throw? If you dont mind someone tagging along, i would be interested. Maybe mixing some crossfit workouts with throwing? Im planning on moving to redwood city/san mateo area, and HMB might be kinda difficult for me.