CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
Nikki Young

Profile:
Paleo recipe affiliate

Hey everyone,

As some of you already know Iíve put together a couple of Paleo Cookbooks. As the paleo diet is something a lot of crossfitters follow and recommend i thought i would make a quick post to see if any CF affiliates who have a webpage/blog (or anyone with a webpage) would like to become an affiliate of the cookbooks.

I have 50% commissions set for each sale ($49 sale and $29 sales). I also have a variety of banners which you can use on your website. When someone clicks on the banner/link from your site and purchases the cookbook/s you will receive commissions, this could ultimately help bring in some revenue for you and your businesses.

Itís easy to set up an affiliate account and it is free through clickbank. You can check out the banners I have here: www.paleocookbook.com/affiliates.html (page with information on how to set up an affiliate account, as well as banners to use WFS).

Also, by visiting the website your clients can sign up and receive 10 free paleo recipes
The site is www.paleocookbook.com (paleo cookbook homepage, information on what is included in the recipe books and purchase links WFS).

If you have any questions about becoming an affiliate or any set up questions like putting a banner on your site. Feel free to PM me on the forum or you can e-mail me at shnikkidrum@hotmail.com

Nikki
Old 12-01-2008, 03:31 AM   #2
Jeff Chalfant

Profile:
Re: Paleo recipe affiliate

Nikki,

I am interested, but I can't find the 10 free recipes on your site. I would just buy a cookbook, but I am literally broke right now. I could definitely get clients to buy them though.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
Kris Murphy

Profile:

Nikki, I put a link up on our website.

I'm going to order one of the books to check it out. Thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #4
Kris Murphy

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Chalfant View Post
Nikki,

I am interested, but I can't find the 10 free recipes on your site. I would just buy a cookbook, but I am literally broke right now. I could definitely get clients to buy them though.
Jeff, there is a pop up on the site that you fill out and you will subscribe to the newsletter and get the 10 free recipes.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:00 AM   #5
Nikki Young

Profile:

Hey Jeff, sorry for the slow reply.

The sign up for the free recipes is a pop-up window which unfortunately gets blocked if your browser doesn't support javascript or allows pop-ups a lot of the time. I generally found this problem happened when using IE. Maybe allow pop-ups or try using firefox. If you still have any problems let me know I'm happy to email them over to you

Unfortunately there isn't much i can do about it as I'm using Aweber which sends out the emails on auto-responder, and thats just the code thats generated for me to use.

In addition, if any of your clients are un-able to subscribe due to not being able to view the pop-up, tell them to shoot me an e-mail as I'm happy to send the recipes to them.

Thanks for putting the link on your site Kris I've noticed a few sales have been generated through affiliates lately which is good, i hope it continues to benefit CF affiliates in this way.

By the way, i didn't mention in my previous post but for anyone interested, 50% commissions is around $21.70 for a $49 sale and $12.90 for a $29 sale