CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 11-20-2004, 07:33 PM   #31
Robert Wolf

Profile:
My pleasure! One of my better "accomplishments"!
Old 12-30-2004, 02:44 PM   #32
Jim Howe

Profile:
Last February Jonathan "Blitz" Carpenter, a fellow climber, took me to Gym Jones where he and Mark Twight opened my eyes..I never looked back.
A month later my wife's chronic knee pain was cured with air squats, she never looked back either.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:18 PM   #33
Nic Nakis

Profile:
A buddy of mine did this stuff when he was training for UFC and told me about it.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:31 PM   #34
Michael Halbfish

Profile:
I found it about 3 years ago. Originally, somebody on Dragondoor mentioned the site because it had some kettlebell exercises. I also found it when I did a google search with a term like "functional exercise". I continued doing Pavel's stuff for a little while after I initially found the program, but I've now been doing Crossfit for at least 2.5 years.
Old 01-01-2005, 06:59 PM   #35
Rick Burgess

Profile:
I came across the Crossfit site last fall while searching the internet for fitness info. Thanks, Al Gore!
Old 01-01-2005, 09:14 PM   #36
Norma Loehr

Profile:
I had asked a friend of mine (a fellow workout fanatic) if he any idea of what I could do to make my workouts more efficient and move me toward my goals of becoming stronger and more "cut." Plus, I was really bored with my workout routine (lots of running/weights/yoga) and I felt like I was spending a great deal of my free time working out. A few weeks after our conversation, he sent me the link for Crossfit. I decided to give it a try and was immediately hooked. It has been 6 weeks and I am seeing some amazing changes in the right direction.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:14 AM   #37
Aushion Chatman

Profile:
Same buddy as Nic, used to workout with him...I was looking for his address to send him some tapes he loaned me...googled his name and one of his results from a workout popped up...I got rid of the extra website address slashes and words and backspaced until Internet Explorer read www.crossfit.com across the top...pushed enter and boom...been here ever since...probably 4 months ago now.

Aush