|02-24-2014, 10:03 AM||#1|
Philadelphia Gym Hiring FT Coach
CrossFit Coach/Trainer - Full Time (25 hours/week)
Position Summary: CrossFit 215 in Philadelphia, PA is seeking an individual with significant training/coaching experience who can work with both novice and advanced athletes. Demonstrated proficiency in Olympic lifting, power lifting and gymnastics as it pertains to CrossFit methodology. The position will provide 25 hours per week of coaching and training to our athletes using CrossFit methodologies with the goal of ensuring safety and facilitating performance towards planned goals.
Specific Position Functions:
• Coach assigned classes.
• Assist Head Coach with skills clinics or specialty classes as needed.
• Be responsible for opening and closing the gym as required.
• Be responsible for cleanliness and organization of gym.
• Respond to client correspondence as necessary.
• Develop relationships by engaging with members
• Participate in and facilitate special events and challenges.
• Develop oneself through professional and personal development
• Maintain a positive and productive attitude at all times.
• Attend weekly and monthly staff and coaching meetings.
• CrossFit Level 1 certification required
• Proficient in CrossFit training modalities
• Additional CrossFit certifications/other certifications preferred
• Minimum 12 months training/coaching experience required
Reporting Structure: Report to owner
Compensation: This is a salaried position. We are looking for an excellent coach who is well versed in the CrossFit methodology and basics of strength and conditioning. We have long term growth opportunities available for the right person willing to prove themselves capable, responsible, and trustworthy.
Coaching Style: We are seeking an active coach. CF 215 follows mechanics, safety, and form more than anything else. We do not need a coach who sits on the sideline, goes over the WOD, and does nothing else. This position requires people skills.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|04-03-2014, 01:01 PM||#3|
Re: Philadelphia Gym Hiring FT Coach
Guess he's not hiring, Scott.
You can post your resume free on L-1Jobs.com (WFS)
There are some very cool opportunities right now. Spain? Hong Kong?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hiring CF-L1 coach in Katy Tx||Mary Anderson||Running a CrossFit Facility||0||02-17-2014 01:03 PM|
|Hiring All levels of CrossFit coach||James lee||Community||0||01-30-2014 04:45 PM|
|Hiring CF Level 1 Coach Orlando,Fl.||Greg Sheppard||In Search of CrossFitters||3||10-15-2013 04:38 PM|
|Hiring CF Level 1 Coach||Greg Sheppard||Community||3||10-15-2013 04:37 PM|
|Hiring in Center City, Philadelphia!||Erin Davidson||Community||1||05-03-2012 11:21 AM|