CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 09-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
Shane Atkinson

Profile:
Favorite CrossFit Radio Episode

I saw some CrossFit Radio threads, a few heading in directions that I didn't want to get involved with. The point of this thread is to point out your favorite episode. That one episode if any is one you keep and may listen to multiple times. Regardless of whether it is controversial or not, just simply tell us your favorite episode.

If you can, tell us why it is your favorite. This thread may help those like me who subscribed to the Journal late, find the most helpful episodes as compared to trying to listen to 168 episodes to get caught up on the times.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Dustin Kreidler

Profile:
Re: Favorite CrossFit Radio Episode

Wow, no responses?

My favorite is an early one, from before I started CrossFitting, and from before JJ took over the reins. It was episode 3.5: Addressing the Boyle rant
Basically, despite the fact that the gentlemen involved (Glassman, Rippetoe, Kilgore, Stumpf, and Wolf) were answering serious (if completely butt-headed) comments and assertions about CrossFit, it comes off as basically a tutorial for how to talk to anyone about the more unconventional aspects of what we do. And basically, any time you get to hear Coach and Rip get fired up, its always a good thing! It makes you glad to be on their team!
Old 12-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
Chris Puckett

Profile:
Re: Favorite CrossFit Radio Episode

easy, the first episode with OPT episode 27 090130 which you can find in the CFJ, he basically lays out his entire philosophy and training methods in one episode.

WFS http://library.crossfit.com/free/aud...o27-090130.mp3