CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 07-19-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
Nick Maisonet

Profile:
Talking Looking For Crossfitters On NBVC Pt. Mugu Or Port Hueneme, Ca

Looking for someone to workout with on the base here at Pt. Mugu or Port Hueneme. I have been a dedicated Crossfitter for about 6 months and would love to find one or a couple of people to work out with and maybe start our own CrossFit Community. Have seen a few people that might be doing WOD's but haven't been sure. We all know that having a partner will tremendously help with motivation, check each others form, and help with keeping accurate times during WOD's.

I have done research and the closest Affiliate is in Simi Valley. Which really isn't that close. I have been looking into heading out there a couple of times a month to do a WOD and to spend some time with fellow CrossFitters. Maybe if this works out we can set up a carpool to head out as a group. Not only will it help increase our CrossFit abilities, it would save us some gas money as well. Feel free to reply to this post or email me at NICK.MAISONET@NAVY.MIL. Thanks.

Last edited by Nick Maisonet; 07-19-2008 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: Correction
Old 07-19-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
Matthew Govea

Profile:
Re: Looking For Crossfitters On NBVC Pt. Mugu Or Port Hueneme, Ca

There's a new affiliate getting ready to open up in Ventura. I just got an email from Bill Huffman saying there expecting to open up in August. They have a website up and running at www.crossfitventura.com (wfs)
Old 07-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
Nick Maisonet

Profile:
Re: Looking For Crossfitters On NBVC Pt. Mugu Or Port Hueneme, Ca

Flipp'n Sweet!! Thanks for the Heads-Up. Life just got better! Can't wait till next month.