CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 08-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
Andrew Bell

Profile:
Re: Zoot CompressRx Clothing

Well I found a local store yesterday and tried them on and bought them. Worked on lowering the catch position in the snatch, and overhead squats. After working out, went and grabbed a bite to eat, took a shower and sat in them for maybe 2 hours. It's hard to tell how sore I would have been without wearing them for that length of time, but I guess they did their job cause my legs aren't terribly sore.

I will say they are s beast to get on. I got the size 4 and I did try them on. Also they do not come up as high as I thought they would. I asked the guy who has a pair at the store and was shorter than I am and he said that they are more like hippsters and shouldn't come up like underwear.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #12
Jesse Gray

Profile:

You're probably not going to notice as big a difference in soreness from short workouts as you will in a long one like Murph where you run two miles and do 300 squats.

They really help for multiple workouts in a day.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #13
Darren Rushworth

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Rudder View Post
Hey Darren ,

I know you have ordered yours already but did you try here? WFS
Damn. I've never seen this site before. Even when I was Google searching for stockists and reviews on Zoot. The price is about the same as what I paid for a pair from the US so it's good to know this place is stocking them. They'd be a quicker delivery. Thanks for the heads up Anthony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Gray View Post
I find all the Zoot compress RX fabric to be pretty temperature neutral. As for mobility, the only time I have issues is if it slides out of position. With the leggings I have to pull them up a bit every once in a while.
Good to know. If the tights work out for me I might look at getting more gear.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:53 AM   #14
Andrew Bell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Gray View Post
You're probably not going to notice as big a difference in soreness from short workouts as you will in a long one like Murph where you run two miles and do 300 squats.

They really help for multiple workouts in a day.

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
Martin Van Strien

Profile:

I know this is an old thread but its worth a shot. After reading several reviews and weighing the pros and cons between Skins, BSC, and Zoot compression pants; I decided to go with the Zoom Compress RX. After one tabata workout wearing them, the seam on the inner thigh split. Sent them back to where I purchased them from and got another pair sent no hassle. Slipped them on prior to working out, coached a class..look down..and the stitching is coming out of the new pair as well. I took plenty of time sizing to ensure getting the right size so its not that. Haven't had time to see if there's a difference in recovery or not because I'm nervous about them ripping and their quality. Anyone else have these issues?
Old 02-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #16
Edward Guzman

Profile:

Did you purchase the compression recovery product line or the compression performance?

If you purchased the recovery line then this may May explain the ripping. The recovery line only has about 30% spandex.

I'm assuming the performance line has more stretching material but I don't know.