CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout of the Day
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout of the Day Questions & performance regarding CrossFit's WOD

Old 02-24-2003, 06:00 AM   #1
Don Milliken

Profile:

This was 5 rounds of 400m run followed by 65lbs.x21 overhead squats. I got the 5 rounds in 19:36. In all but the first round, I had to break the OH squats into 2 sets. My reps were all pretty tight and ***-to-heels. I sandbagged large on the run, running 1:30s. Great workout to teach focus and form under fatigue.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:43 PM   #2
james

Profile:  
I recognize your name from dragondoor. Very similar results. I finished in 20:01. Last 2 rounds of OH squats were 2 sets also. I then went and skied 12" of new for 3.5 hours and could barely climb into the truck.
Old 03-05-2003, 04:42 AM   #3
Daniel Ramos

Profile:
I finaly managed to do this workout the day before yesterday. I really suck next to you guys. It took me a little under 35 minutes to finish the whole thing. Believe it or not I did not walk in any of the 400, they might actualy have been more I was running twice around a non competition track that looked like more than 200 meters. At least I got through all my sets of overheads in one shot. But maybe that was because I was taking it to easy on the run. Whatever the point is that I run really slow. Some old ladies that where talking to my girlfriend acused me of walkin when I was out of their sight :sad:

great workout overal, still trying to figure out where I'm gonna do the bike/deadlift thing tonight.

happy training
Daniel
Old 03-05-2003, 04:43 AM   #4
Daniel Ramos

Profile:
BTW, people start looking at you really strange when you start doing overhead squats by the track in a public park:lol:.

Daniel