CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 10-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #11
Joshua Gutierrez

Profile:
Re: My order from Glenn Pendlay

Thanks for the responses everyone.

A focused mind creates a strong body
Old 10-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
Jeremy Shepard

Profile:

Glenn took care of me very quickly as well.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #13
Duke McCall

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Gutierrez View Post
Right on Glenn! I knew I would hear from you quick if I posted on here. From looking at the blogs I saw that you respond quickly on here. Anyways, thanks for updating us on the information. No worries at all.
I do not think Joshua intended to suggest this, but I do not want anyone to be left with the impression that Glenn only responds if you post on the CrossFit boards--because that is not the case at all. My own "Positive Pendlay Experience" can be summarized as follows. I have ordered two Pendlay bars. Both have proved to be first-rate. When my wife did something with her bar that she shouldn't have , she e-mailed Glenn, who responded to her question within a day--even though I had not purchased her bar from Glenn. I only wish all products I have purchased were of similar quality and had similarly responsive people standing behind them.

Thanks, Glenn!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:13 AM   #14
Todd Angel

Profile:

Glenn,

It has been over 2 months waiting for My Rougue wieghlifting shoes. Can you send me the tracking number for the shipment? That way I can track them down thanks. Email it to toddangel71@yahoo.com or todd.angel@eur.army.mil. Thank you.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #15
Glenn Pendlay

Profile:

Todd, I believe I have sent you two emails already today. Just in case you arent getting them, here is the situation.

You have an APO address, we cannot use UPS to this address. In addition, USPS Express, which is trackable, is not available to your address. USPS Priority is what we used.

When we initially contacted USPS, they wanted to look for the box, and see if they could find it before they would honor a claim on a lost package. I know we said we would get back to you yesterday, because that is the day USPS was expected to get back to us. Sorry it took till this morning to get that done. USPS is convinced that the initial package was lost and is allowing a claim to be filed. Therefore, another pair of shoes is being shipped out, again USPS Priority, to you. Hopefully these will get to you with no problems.

glenn
Old 10-24-2008, 03:55 AM   #16
Todd Angel

Profile:

Glenn,

I just recieved your emails today. Thank you again for the response and shipping another pair. I am looking forward to wearing them.

Todd
Old 11-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #17
Shanna Tvedt

Profile:

I ordered the crossfit set on 9/17. I received the bar and half the bumpers a week later. After a few emails I got a reply that said they would ship on Oct. 25th. A week ago I sent another email and still haven't got a response. I realize that it may be a manufacturer issue but I'm still waiting for 25's and 45's a month later and that is frustrating.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #18
Ardi Shero

Profile:

I've been trying to get ahold of Glenn through phone and emails but with no success for the last couple of days. Put in an order for a Hi-Temp set.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #19
Glenn Pendlay

Profile:

Shanna,

I have not gotten any emails from you in my inbox. I will go and look through the spam box, maybe they got filtered. I assumed you had gotten your plates. I will re-ship while I try to track the lost ones down with UPS. I do need you to call me at 940 224 9841 so I can see whether you got Hi-Temp or WFW bumpers, I dont want the replacement bumpers to be different from the ones that got to you already.

glenn
Old 11-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #20
Shanna Tvedt

Profile:

problem fixed and appreciated. truly great products.