CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 02-16-2004, 09:50 PM   #1
Q

Profile:  
Clint, I've been seeing your posts in the past Workout Of the Day (WOD) comments and have been impressed by your performance. Especially since I didn't see you start posting until just recently.

I'm curious if you have been doing Crossfit or Crossfit-style workouts prior to your first post here. If not, I'm interested in what kind of fitness regimen got you into the kind of shape that you are in. Hoping to expand the fitness knowledge base here. Again, your results are very admirable, and we're glad to have you join us.

chuffey: I noticed your post for Sunday 040215 workout,

Seven rounds for time of:
5 Handstand push-ups
10 Pull-ups
20 Squats

You wrote:
completed 7 rounds in 7 mins 20, good fun!

Posted by chuffey at February 16, 2004 11:56 AM

That's an incredible time! Like Clint, I'm wondering what kind of fitness regimen got you into the shape you are today (to be able to get that kind of result). Are your workouts Crossfit-style or something similar to it? Welcome, and looking forward to seeing you progress even more!

Q