CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
James Bevill

Profile:
On-Ramp/Fundamentals Class

I currently run a one-man box part-time after my teaching job. I am starting to see an increase in the number of athletes joining and have difficulties going through the basics with new athletes while keeping the class moving for my more experienced athletes. I want to get your input on whether or not having a set number of on-ramp classes for new athletes would be beneficial in my case, a single trainer box.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
Brian Strump

Profile:
Re: On-Ramp/Fundamentals Class

I think many affiliates start, or should start as a single trainer box. I think it's a smart thing to have.

Use the search function, there are several threads on the topic that you'll find helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bevill View Post
I currently run a one-man box part-time after my teaching job. I am starting to see an increase in the number of athletes joining and have difficulties going through the basics with new athletes while keeping the class moving for my more experienced athletes. I want to get your input on whether or not having a set number of on-ramp classes for new athletes would be beneficial in my case, a single trainer box.