CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 04-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
Ken Patterson

Profile:
Crossfit put me back in the game

I learned about CF about a month ago during a short deployment and been working my way into the WOD's for two weeks now. I would just like to express my appreciation to the creators of this OUTSTANDING concept.. I have been really struggling for over a year to get myself back in the gym. I think mainly due to being tired of the "say 'ol thing". I'm very thankful to have been introduced to CF. It has sparked that fire within I feared I had lost forever. I also want to thank all of you out there that provide such valuable information on the boards. Some can be a bit abrasive.., but some of us need that kind of "love"...

I've been in the fitness and nutrition game for a long time. And just because you know it (or know one aspect of it), doesn't mean you follow it. I have to say that in the short few weeks I've been scouring the boards here, I have learned more than I could have imagined and know I have only scrapped the surface. I can't wait to see what the future of CF has in store for my physical fitness level. Keep up the great work out there and again, THANK YOU!!!

Ken