CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 02-15-2005, 08:54 PM   #1

Profile:

Wanted to let everyone know I had a great time this weekend and am glad I met all of you. It was a genuinely humbling and inspiring experience to be around so many talented and committed athletes.

Now for some organized refinement:

Greg/Lauren: You're a dangerous pair of sneaky geniouses who will undoubtedly soon be in control of the entire universe and pulling assorted strings from your secluded mountain compound pleasantly devoid of hippies and tofu and generously equipped with a variety of firearms and semi-mobile artillery.

Lani: Your couch was both comfortable and aesthetically pleasing and you're always welcome on mine. Say what's up to your dad for me.

Annie: Despite the apparent sarcasm and faciteousness with which they were delivered, my remarks regarding your inexorably impending super stardom were sincere.

Annette: I can totally cook. And please stop laughing at me with Annie.

Chemgirl: I got my elbows to hyperextend 15 degrees. It rules.

Mike Rutherford: You kicked the **** out of me with those dumbbells. Thanks.

Sheryl Taylor: You owe me the retail cost of a new Mac and a sincere apology for forever corrupting my digital innocence.

Grady: I expect a maltese to an inverted cross out of you upon my return. I'll send a cab to pick you up.

Cill: I was serious about Chico.

To those who remain unnamed, thanks for putting up with me and I enjoyed talking with those of you I did. Those of you with whom I didn't speak, you may be reasonably sure it wasn't your appalling odor but simply a lack of time that prevented the wonderful conversations I'm confident we could have had with minor alterations to the circumstantial parameters. See you next time.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
Lauren Glassman

Profile:  
Greg,
It was great getting to meet you.

Despite my sneaky genious, I still do not think I am able to email you. Can you email me at lauren@crossfit.com? I have some good ideas.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:22 PM   #3

Profile:

I did get an email from you last night. I just emailed you back, so let me know if you don't get it.