CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 12-12-2004, 08:13 AM   #1
Michael Perry

Profile:  
Coach and merry band of animals, thanks again for a great seminar. Your selfless service and professionalism left us both humbled and excited about the future of fitness in the armed forces. I've been around the army a day or two and I can't remember any training event that left soldiers so motivated. Coach I'll be working on the after action review today and when I'm done I'll send you a copy. Any feedback will be welcome.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:29 PM   #2
David Werner

Profile:
Thanks Michael

It was good to work with you on your home turf.

Dave Werner
Crossfit North
Old 12-21-2004, 10:42 AM   #3
Eric Keller

Profile:

Michael,

Any way I could get a copy of the after action? I am a Marine trying to get Crossfit into the culture here to train to Warrior standards instead of Bodybuilding or Triathlete standards.

Thanks.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:34 AM   #4
J. Thomas Williams

Profile:
Michael Perry, My name is JT Williams. I am the Operations Officer at the Royal Canadian Infantry School, Camp Gagetown, New Brunswick. We are in the process of trying to implement CrossFit (CF) into the Inf Sch’s PT program. Capt Wade Rutland, who attended the CF seminar in Colorado, will be conducting an “intro to CF seminar” in Jan to introduce the leadership and instructors at the Inf Sch to the concept of CF. I will also be writing a staff paper on CF and the Inf operational fitness requirement. I have been trying to obtain a point of contact for the US Army CF seminar to receive info on the US Army’s intent with CF. It appears that you are going down the same road we are at the Inf Sch. Please advise if you can assist in this matter.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:18 AM   #5
Michael Perry

Profile:  
JT
I'm on the road right now but I should be back in washington by the end of the week. I will email you and Eric a copy of the after action review and some details of how we are implementing the program. Sorry for delays in response but I forgot my laptop and it's a pain to find internet service on the road. Look forward to working with you guys.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:23 PM   #6
J. Thomas Williams

Profile:
Michael,
Thanks; I am sure that the AAR will be very beneficial. I look forward to talking to you in the New Year.