CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 12-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
Ryan Saraco

Profile:
Two Months In....

I'm going on two months of crossfit and paleo. I've only recently began hitting the box during the week, generally I would go Saturday and Sunday, and do a WOD and a strength day during the week. I am currently 5'6 146lb. I began at around 155 and probably around 12%bf, now I'd guess I'm around 10% or very slightly under. Everyday seems to be a new PR and I've been increasing weight while still lowering times on all my WOD's. A month in we did an unpartitioned Murph and i finished in 73:00. The only time I did Fran (w/ 35lb dumbbells) I finished in 6:23. Cant wait to attack both again. This week I went twice during the week, and on strength day I set PR's in all lifts. I've lost all that weight and gotten stronger and I feel lighter and faster. Crossfit isn't a fad or just a regimen to me, but a way of life and I've never felt as good as I do today. I'm nowhere near where I want to be yet, but I've never been down a path that I know will lead me there...until now. Just thought I'd share that with everyone....I'll add specifics about progress at a later date, but I just wanted to thank everyone on here for the great posts, and thank Ian and Hank Berger at O'side Crossfit for kicking my *** every week.