CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 01-24-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
Joshua Desmond

Profile:
AtLarge Nutrition

Chris has an awesome sale going on right now. If you need your supplements, be sure to go over there and grab them while you can. Already ordered my Nitrean+ and BCAA's, may even go back and grab some more.

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/ (w/f/s)
Old 01-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Thanks for mentioning it. I mentioned it in the Nitrean vs. Progenex thread, but didn't want to create a new thread for it (although I did hope someone like you would ).

For anyone that hasn't tried us now is a great time. If you already have, stock-up!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
Joshua Desmond

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
Thanks for mentioning it. I mentioned it in the Nitrean vs. Progenex thread, but didn't want to create a new thread for it (although I did hope someone like you would ).

For anyone that hasn't tried us now is a great time. If you already have, stock-up!
More than happy to help. Love your products and swear by them. Just turned a couple folks in my gym onto them after they were going to give progenex a try. I own a business too, so I know how important word of mouth is.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
James Robert

Profile:

I just ordered as well but didnt see a place to enter the code. I must have missed it and didnt get the discount. What an idiot!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
Chris Mason

Profile:

James! I will have your order cancelled. The place for the code is on the shopping cart page (discount coupon codes).

Actually, PM me your order# please.

Chris
Old 01-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #6
Bryan Evans

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post

Any idea of when to expect shipment? Also, do you expect to sell out of this production run fairly soon? Thanks!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
William J Mallon

Profile:

Chris, it may be a coincidence because I cleaned up my diet the past 1.5 weeks, but since I've been taking ETS, I have much higher levels of sustained energy. Interestingly enough, I only had 5 hours or so of sleep (hectic day and traveling) last night, but have not crashed the way I do after my usual 8 to 9 hours and have been able to curb caffeine intake.

I mention this because I read that it can improve sleep due to zinc and magnesium. I have tried everything to improve sleep, so I am very excited right now

either way, I took advantage of the sale and purchased some more ets....
Old 01-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #8
Nicholas DaSilva

Profile:

So I pretty much buy all of my supps through ATL. However, I do get my Fish Oils and VitD from Pure Pharma but everything else is all ATL. I do have a question @Chris Mason. Any chance, sometime in the future of course, you guys could maybe test out a single serving Nitrean + gel shot? Kind of the way MP does their musclegel? I just figured it's kind of a cool dealio and would love to see it from ATL. Thanks for all you do and consistently turning out the best product in the biz.

- Nick
Old 01-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #9
David Meverden

Profile:

Thanks for the sale, Chris! I put in my order! Great stuff.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by William J Mallon View Post
Chris, it may be a coincidence because I cleaned up my diet the past 1.5 weeks, but since I've been taking ETS, I have much higher levels of sustained energy. Interestingly enough, I only had 5 hours or so of sleep (hectic day and traveling) last night, but have not crashed the way I do after my usual 8 to 9 hours and have been able to curb caffeine intake.

I mention this because I read that it can improve sleep due to zinc and magnesium. I have tried everything to improve sleep, so I am very excited right now

either way, I took advantage of the sale and purchased some more ets....
I don't advertise that, but I have had a lot of customers state they feel it has helped their sleep. Thank you for the business!