CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 01-26-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
Joe Thompson

Profile:
Joe's CF & Zone Diet Log

Today is my start date for Crossfit and the Zone. I am out of shape so I will be scaling the WODs for a while or changing them as needed to work around a wrist injury. I will also be adding a few select exercises in order to improve lagging muscles. Will be weighing myself and taking new measurements every Saturday. I want to get below 10% bodyfat before I start trying to add considerable amounts of LBM back on.

GOALS:
1. Stick to to Zone 17 blocks per day until progress stalls, then change as needed to meet goals.
2. Do not miss any workouts days.
3. Get bodyfat between 5 and 10%.
4. Bring weight up to 205 lbs with bodyfat <10%
5. Score >80 on Crossfit PT Test

Current Stats:
Bodyweight= 220
Height= 6'
Waist= 43 1/4"
BMI= 29.8
Approx BF %= 23%
Approx LBM= 170 lbs
Old 01-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
Joe Thompson

Profile:
Re: Joe's CF & Zone Diet Log

Workout for today was:
100 Ring rows
100 push ups
100 back extension
100 crunches
100 squats
100 heel raises
Workout was spaced out throughout the day. Made sure that each rep was in good form. Rows were done with rings looped over the top of a fence and I leaned away from the fence. Back extension were on the floor.

Ate a 5 block smoothie for breakfast, 5 block Lunch, 2 block snack, then ate some cookies and a glass of milk with the kids. I do not intend to let that happen again. I will say that if you have not eaten healthily in a long time, it is amazing how you rationalize eating junk food so quickly. I started out not intending to eat any cookies, but once they cooled off I really don't remember making the decision to eat one. I didn't realize that I was straying from my diet until I was eating the second cookie. I will make neccessary adjustments to make sue that does not happen anymore.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
Joe Thompson

Profile:

Breakfast: 5 block smoothie
Lunch: Taco Bell beef grilled stuffed burrito, nachos, 2 tubs of cheese. (Probably not a zone meal) I will be preparing a back-up lunch to keep in the freezer at work from now on to prevent this from reoccuring.
Dinner: 5 block meal: 5oz chicken breast, 1 whole wheat pita bread, 3tbs cream cheese, 1.5 kiwi fruits
Post workout snack: 2blocks; 2oz chicken breast, 2 tbs cream cheese, 2/3 cup of rasberries, 1/2 cup blueberries.

Crossfit total: Squat=295, Shoulder Press=145, Deadlift=315, Total=755
Old 02-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #4
Joe Thompson

Profile:

Decided to start a blog so I will not be updating this log. No reason to keep updating two places all the time. Mods, please feel free to delete.