CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 07-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Johannes Vollertsen

Profile:
Johannes V's log

Hello everybody. My name is Johannes and this is my workout log.

I am 23 years old and from Iceland, and I will try to use this log as way to keep myself in line and force myself to work out, even if I don't feel like it.

I am 1,87m and 99 kg and I just started working out 1,5 years ago. I started back then to train Karate and been doing so since then. The only problem is that my club is very technique oriented so it hasn't been very taxing on me physicly. Still it has been enough to get me into the best shape I have ever been in.

This spring I joined a gym here in Iceland called Bootcamp which is very metcon oriented. I had to stop there in May because of a surgery and I have been slowly starting working out again.

This last week i have been doing the mainsite WOD to see how it feels. And I'm LOVING it.

And therefore did I decide to start this log, to follow my progress.

I will be substituting quite heavily as I don't have any weight lifting experience and on top of that no acces to a barbell.

My goal is to follow the mainsite WOD but to do it a day later.
I hope to be able to do 5 consecutive pull ups by the end of september. I can do 1 now

But anyway, onto my first workout post, and my first girl.

Biked 3,5 km as a warm up.

Cindy:
Substituted jumping PU for regular.
Did 11 rounds straight with 1 second to spare.

-Johannes
Old 07-29-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Johannes Vollertsen

Profile:
Re: Johannes V's log

Today I didn't do much in the category workout. I did practice the clean and jerk for half an hour to learn the movement, but other than that nill.

Cindy is making me suffer though, my legs are a jellylike substance from the DOMS

I will make up for this slacking tomorrow. Promise!