CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Digital Coaching
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Coaching Post pictures or movies for critique and coaching

Old 04-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #11
Ben Kimmerle

Profile:
Re: 1 RM Clean Form Check

Alex: For sure. Obviously Greg knows his stuff, but I'd love to hear what you have to say as well.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #12
Chad Skola

Profile:

Well I can't see it because I cant get youtube at work so I second what greg says.
congrats on the new PR. I am new to the clean also and did 155 a few weeks back and kind of hurt my wrist or hand and now with a loud of 115 it really hurts if I don't get under it fast enough and just let it land on my shoulders. If my arm gets involved to much it hurts. It is weird though because I could do pullups and pp,pj and what not all day. But for some reason the clean is not very comfortable. I hope it goes away soon because I have become really fond of the clean and want to improve it. Anyway congrats again. Keep it up. Oh I am 5 10/160# so I dont have a very heavy clean at all.
70in/150#Go to my website to make a donation to a young 13 year old. Your donation will help make living with Cerebral Palsy a little bit easier. His name is Dax and his story can be found from my site also.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
Steve Liberati

Profile:

You can try but there is not much too add after Greg's solid post. I'm really starting to find this section of the board a great tool for increasing my knowledge base and coaching cues.

Keep em' coming!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #14
Adam Moreno

Profile:

I'm not experienced with that lift, so I can't comment on your form. However after seeing the way the bar jumped back at you when you dropped it, I'll say that round plates are a must for any lift where you may need to dump the bar on the floor.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #15
Ben Kimmerle

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Moreno View Post
I'm not experienced with that lift, so I can't comment on your form. However after seeing the way the bar jumped back at you when you dropped it, I'll say that round plates are a must for any lift where you may need to dump the bar on the floor.
Wish I had that luxury! Yeah our college gym doesn't have bumpers because it's a "liability", though obviously as you pointed out it's more of a liability without them. My high school gym where I workout in the summer has bumpers, but until then I'm just gonna have to tough it out with the hexagonal plates.