CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 08-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #131
Mark E. Wallace

Profile:
Re: Edited

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C Corona View Post
Edit: ok, either it went over my head, or yer mistaken Mark. It is Rogue! Im hungry, Im leaving.
Yep, it's Rogue. I'm just picking on the knuckleheads who repeatedly call it Rouge.

I also intentionally misspelled "straight" as "streight" to poke at you for using "vein" instead of "vain."

- Mark

Old 08-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #132
Mike Johnson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Thomas View Post
Mike,

I'd like to get on board with your idea. Possibly become a retailer of this product. Will there be an RRG?
Yeah there will definitely be an RPG. I was thinking similar to WOW but using the a clever siwtch on the acronym and call it WOD get it "world of warcraft" - "workout of the day". Rather than sexy female elf characters you will play the jacked games competitors and build them up from stoopid out of shape rookies into genetically gifted freaks. Maybe I'll build in a pad like that track and field game for the nintendo to make the lazy video game players get off their a$$es. I mean who wouldn't want to play a game with little cartoon characters excercising.

I figure with this Anthos/crossfit firestorm coming, I am not going to miss out in another investment oppurtunity and the chance at making some bucks like I missed recently with the Facebook IPO.

Old 08-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #133
Matt Thomas

Profile:

Bwahaha. No dude. While that sounds great I meant RRG. Not RPG. Risk Retention Group. CF did one once and i think it was a rousing success so I figured it'd be a good idea. Scorpions, while good for teh gunz, are dangerous ya know?

Edit: I am honestly shocked this thread has lasted so long in the equipment section Hillarious.

Last edited by Matt Thomas : 08-11-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Old 08-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #134
Mike Johnson

Profile:

Quote:
Bwahaha. No dude. While that sounds great I meant RRG. Not RPG. Risk Retention Group. CF did one once and i think it was a rousing success so I figured it'd be a good idea. Scorpions, while good for teh gunz, are dangerous ya know?

Edit: I am honestly shocked this thread has lasted so long in the equipment section Hillarious.
Dude its not our fault people take it to far, clients really need to get educated about the dangers of scorpion stings. I mean it really takes like 3-4 stings to be deadly and we clearly only recommend a max dosage of two stings a day. We are business people not babysitters.

Old 08-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #135
Mike Johnson

Profile:

Quote:
Yeah me too, I think what's saving it is the mods are focused in the other serious threads.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #136
John C Corona

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark E. Wallace View Post
Yep, it's Rogue. I'm just picking on the knuckleheads who repeatedly call it Rouge.
I also intentionally misspelled "straight" as "streight" to poke at you for using "vein" instead of "vain."

- Mark
aahh...allright webster, I got your misspelling, but obviously missed which word. (I do appreciate it cuz I haight misspelling and misusage of homophones)

I heard NBC pulled some commercial called "bodies in motion" which didnt even seem that bad. since I couldnt find the full pulled commercial, I found this one. Im very surprised there werent that many butterface olympians this year.

Not WFS due to scantally claddness and maybe a bare booty here n there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGeNsUaGTdk

If they didnt remove the thread from the Mr CF Castro's 2 minute hitching deadlift, then a few babe athletes should be ok.

Last edited by John C Corona : 08-11-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: spelling :)

Old 08-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #137
Matt Thomas

Profile:

Can this thread get any better?

I believe it just did.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #138
Mike Johnson

Profile:

There's something that has been bothering me for a while and I wanted to get it off my chest. How come at the games they only prayed for rouge fitness and not Alex and Peter at Fringe? I mean doesn't jesus love everyone?

Old 08-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #139
Ben Norris

Profile:

I went into the local Crossfit box for the first time today and the WOD was

50-40-30-20-10 reps for time of

Pullups
GHD Situps

They recomended scaling but I have read that is for wimps. I did it RXD but it took me 3 hourse.

Really I have two questions

1) Should I have scaled the WOD to make it around the 15-20 minute time domain instead of trying to do it RXD
2) This morning I woke up and I cannot extend my arms past 90 degrees and I can not even sit up and when i went to the toilet my urine was black. Is there any stretches I can do to help get my arms back to straight and are there any supplement I can use to help get my urine back to its normal colour?

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #140
Matt Thomas

Profile:

Whatever you do don't use ice!!!